Qualifications for REPA Membership

What qualifications are necessary to become a full, voting REPA member?

Full REPA members should be well qualified to conduct energy audits. Generally this means certification as: (1) State of NH Weatherization Assistance Program Energy Auditor; or (2) Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst; or (3) Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Rater. This should be combined with sufficient practical experience to be proficient conducting energy assessments in a wide variety of homes.